The life and stories of the Hammie girls... and their Dad... and their little brother!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Final Ranch Post
These are the last of the ranch pics: Digging for arrowheads. Yes, there really are arrowheads. Very cool. Especially if you are 5. Could she get any dirtier??? Thank goodness for the trailer bathtub!
The fig tree fort. It was "Grandma's House".
A quick hike to the pond... See the water moccasins?? The dogs were in heaven!
Skipping rocks, or rather throwing the biggest rocks she could pick up in the water!
The cool woodpecker tree.
We came home from our hike to find the cows ransaking our campsite.
Just another beautiful day at the ranch.
The GIANT rattle snake we found:
The girls with the rainbow. It didn't even rain, but we got a rainbow! It was much brighter in person.
Kailee was "holding" the rainbow. This was my artsy hubbies pic. Isn't he crafty??
I am a MOMMA, a WIFE, a FRIEND, a DAUGHTER, and most importantly, a CHILD OF GOD. I am saved by GRACE alone and would not be the person I am with out the Lord. I love my family more than life. Here is a little piece of us... ENJOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment