After we sent Mikie on his way to work, the girls and I played outside in the gorgeous weather for a bit. Trimming away the winter nastiness in the garden, girls rode bikes, cleaned out the garage, etc. As a reward for our hard work, we did pedicures. We soaked our feet in peppermint salt water, pumiced our heals and painted. I let the girls paint their own toes this time (which NEVER happens). Kailee did a super job, Addie, well, you can see.

When we were done with our toes, we set out to make our Valentine's mice. They crafted while I baked cookies for dinner at our neighbor's house.
When it was all said and done we had a heard of mice! We went next door to our neighbors for a delicious Valentine's day dinner and great company. It was great. I hope you all had fun with your sweethearts and family! We sure did!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the toes almost gave me a panic attack... what a good mommie... i get anxiety every time gwen asks me because i know eventually i'm gonna have to just let the potential mess go...
ReplyDeleteps you guys are adorable...