Just a few Hamilton girl funnies...
While eating at the table with my dad (who is a notoriously messy eater... sorry Dad), Addie looks at him and says, "Pa, you are making a HUmongous mess!!"
Reddi Whip in a can... Addie says, "Can I have some WHOOP cream??" (pronounced like I'm gonna open a can of whoop#$$ on you:))
After a day of Christmas gift wrapping/buying/making, Addie had gone potty and asked Mike to wipe her booty... Mike said, "Wow Addie". Addie's response without hesitation with her goofy pretend southern twang, "That's your Christmas present."
Kailee and Mike were talking and Kailee said, "So how'd it go Dad? God, then Dinosaurs, then Jesus, then Indians, Pilgrims, Grandparents, Parents Kids, and last Babies?" Addie chimes in, "and then ICE CREAM!" Guess we better work on history a bit...
Other words Addie says that are just a little off. (most she's grown out of, I'm writing them so when I turn my blog into my annual book, I have record:))
Real word (R)
Addie word (A)
R: Dessert
A: Azzert
R: Surprise
A: A-prize
R: Macaroni
A: Rack-a-roni
R: Savannah
A: Is-avannah
R: Yogurt
A: Wo-gurt
R: William
A: Will-wum
R: Forehead
A: Froo-head
R: A snack to hold me over
A: A snack to hold me up
R: Hospital
A: Hostipal
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Seriously, love that child!!!
ReplyDelete