For Thanksgiving, the fam ventured to Arizona to visit my parents. It was a great trip! We fit all kinds of things in. The kids and I actually stayed 15 days. By the time we cook for Turkey day and then clean it all up it's time to go home already. This time, we did fit more in, but still had unfinished projects, as always. I have a million pics in the post, so hang in there.
And they are in no particular order....
These pics are at the "tiny train", thhis amazing park in Scottsdale has a train that wraps around it. It is kid size and the ride lasts about 10 minutes. It is super cheap ($1/kid I think). They also have a carosel and a cute little ice cream parlor. They have a couple playgrounds too. The girls love it!

In our 15 days, we got lots of hang out time... Addie hung out with Zoie (the puppy) in her bed.

Pa got Joshie-bear time
this pics of the girls in the tub are hilarious! and I love love love that blue outfit Josh is wearing towards the end. such a handsome boy!
ReplyDelete