Saturday, November 24, 2012

August 2011 part 1

I know I have been insanely MIA.  As in, I haven't blogged August 2011-present day.  Wow.  This is going to be the brief synopsis of what has happened for the sake of trying to catch up and, well, let's face it.  I have a horrible memory.  Thank goodness we have photos.
 
                                                                              
 First off, Josh grew.  He got even cuter.  He took steps at this point, which, we didn't get on camera.  But, being the stubborn kid he is, he will not continue to try because he doesn't like falling.  His therapist says that he is a perfectionist and only likes to do things when he can do them perfectly. Wonder where he got that?? 

 
Moving day came... Let me just say that you never know how much stuff you have until you have to fit it all in a truck.  I think even the movers were surprised.  It was a bitter sweet day.  I was very excited to start our new adventure in Rocklin, but so sad to leave our life in Atascadero.  All I kept thinking of were the friends we were leaving, the fun traditions we had with them, our cute house that we had worked so hard to make "just right".  All of that.  BUT, writing this over a year later, I can truly say that we are incredibly happy in our adventure. 




 
 First up in our new life was the First Day of School!  We moved there Sunday or Monday and school started that same Wednesday.  It was a quick turn around!!  Our new school does cute signs in all of the Kindergarteners front yards.  My sweet friend from high school, Leslie, made sure there was one for Addie. 
 All ready to go!  Bright and early!  My girls were so brave starting a new school, meeting new friends.  They didn't even skip a beat!










 Soccer started too!  Addie was so excited.  We didn't get a first practice picture of Kailee ;(


No comments:

Post a Comment