For those of you who I told... "No, I'm not a blogger, I have nothing to say." You can now say I told you so. But, really I am just starting this blog because of the latest Hamilton Family adventure. There are many of you who will be reading this who know that Mike is away at the California Highway Patrol Academy. And ya'll keep calling, the sweet things you are, to check on his progress/emotional status/my sanity level/the girls/etc. That is why I am blogging. Although my husband is now away, I still have lots to do. As much as I would love to chat it up each evening, I really just can't do it anymore. By the time I return all calls and talk to everyone, I can't get anything done, kids go to bed late, etc. Solution: Blog. Really, I'm not trying to be rude. I am eternally grateful for the support I have from all of you and I know that I could never get through this without each and every one of you. But, I think it will be great to have a place everyone can go to check out what's happening. SOOO... Here is our blog. This is the starter post. Tomorrow, I will say more...
I love you all and am so grateful for your support and prayers!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
iiiiiiiiIIIIIII TOLD YOU SO!!!
ReplyDeletewelcome to blog therapy.
one more way to bond.
xo
yessssss, someone else to stalk! er, I mean "cool new blog."
ReplyDeletehaha! don't get excited... i'm not near the writer ms. mcdermott is. gotta love having stalkers though. i'm so special =)
ReplyDelete