If one more kid spills a 1/2 full glass of milk or their cereal bowl right after that last bite of cereal, but just before they slurp the remaining milk.... I WILL LOSE IT!!! Seriously. My kids are not usually spillers. Lately..... let's just say, Sunday was a bowl of milk and today, Monday was the cup of milk that I had JUST set before the little unnamed princess to drink. Of course it spills right in the crack of the table and drips down between the legs of the table, the chairs, the ... you get the picture.
Anyway. We had a great weekend with Dad. He is doing great! The girls and I took off Saturday AM to go to dance/run errands and let Dad study. Then we relaxed a bit, played with our friend Rich and his daughter Isabella, delivered some Girl Scout Cookies... and went to a BBQ with our friend from church who is in the academy and one of Mike's roomies @ our OTHER friends from church who are retired CHP. They are truly an amazing blessing to us. Our CHP family if you will.
And that is a perfect time to give a little shout out to all of our other great friends who have had us girls over for dinner or picked the girls up when I run late at work or had us over just to hang out. THANK YOU!! We have a long road and I know, for myself at least, I won't be able to do it without your help and prayers!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment