My parents are here visiting for Turkey time...
Mom has learned to lock the bathroom door if you want any privacy at all. Tonight, the kids were in bed and my mom went potty w/o locking the door. Meanwhile, Addie gets up and decides SHE needs to go potty. She walks right in, of course, and says "Hi Yia Yia. Are you going potty?" My mom says, "Yes, I thought I was safe." Addie says, "No. You were not. You didn't lock the door. I just camed in."
Moments later, Mike goes back to put Addie back to bed. He asks, "Did you go in the bathroom when Yia Yia was going potty?" Addie says, "Yep, she wasn't safe."
Lesson learned: You are NEVER safe with an unlocked door in a house with a 3 1/2 year old.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AHahahahahah, Addie. Im glad YiaYia could be the sacrificial lamb to warn us all... ill definitely be locking the door from now on! ;)
ReplyDeleteNope, never safe! And if you do lock the door, they pound on it and say let me in! I've learned to just let them in.
ReplyDelete