Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wedding!

Our sweet Gabba Goo got married May 15. Kailee was the ring bearer (with the ACTUAL rings because she is just that responsible!!) and Addie Ray was the flower girl. So cute. They were just thrilled to have such big jobs. Once we got there they were even more excited because they got to hang with the big girls in the "Get Ready Room". They did great for pics and all of the ladies just looked BEEAAUTTEEFUL!

They did great getting down the aisle. I actually didn't have to walk down with them (the last wedding - Winterberg - I had to walk down with Kailee). Once they got to the front, Addie kept putting her petals out and letting them fly in the wind. The photographer kept making faces at her and, of course, she made great faces back. It was hard to catch them on the camera. It ended up quite an emotional day because of some NICU news. Needless to say, I was pretty much and emotional wreck the whole time because I was happy for Gabba and Jordan, thought my big girls were amazing, grown up and just gorgeous, and because my little guy was at the hospital without me. We were spread thin that day. But we made it and Joshua came home the next day.

Gabba and Jordan, we are so glad you invited the girls to be a part of your special day! We love you both and look forward to being a part of your lives for many years to come!

1 comment:

  1. Awe!!! That was such a sweet blog post. :) Thank you sooo much! We were honored to have you there and have the girls play such a big and important role in our wedding! They did such an amazing job!! Everyone looooved them to pieces. :) :) They were so pretty and adorable and it was just perfect! I'm so happy little Joshua was able to come home the next day. I know May 15th must have been a pretty darn stressful day for you Hammies! We LOVE you!!

    ReplyDelete