The first month is over!!! We made it and we all still have smiles on our faces! We got our first paycheck and benefits started! Hip Hip Hooray =) Nothing too eventful happening. Mike came home Friday night (They made it in by 10:15 - I think they are figuring out the check out deal). Saturday we went down and visited his brother in Pismo at the Dunes. The girls thought it was pretty cool to drive on the beach. They made snow angels in the sand and collected shells. We went home and RELAXED (weird, I know), did some much needed de-winterizing to our gardens and I snuck out to our church's Ladies Night Out for a few hours of girl time. Sunday we went to church, came home packed Mikey up and just hung out. We definitely felt like we actually had time together this weekend. It was nice. It's never enough and I miss my man like crazy, but we are 1/6 of the way done!!! He is still killing it in his classes (got 100% on his last 2 tests) He has 3 tests this week! Send some prayers up for him!
God is blessing us everyday and we are so thankful for what He is doing in our lives and for the friends who are standing by our side to see it happen!
Stay tuned for more =)
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment