Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dreams

I have always dreamed of doing something in the fitness field. I love fitness and exercise. It makes you feel good. It's like legal crack to me. The rush you get after a good sweaty killer workout is like no other. I love working out with people who don't usually push themselves and seeing them accomplish what they never thought they could. I love the pride they have in their results once they achieve their goals. The confidence it gives a person. The new outlook on life it gives a person. You cannot get that from anything else.

I really want to do something in the fitness arena... whether I teach spin, personal train, start a boot camp for moms, I don't know what it's going to be. I just know in my heart that's what I need to do in some way or another. I know God will open the door when it is the right time for my families life. Until then, I dream.... and plot the demise of laziness. Look out Jillian.

2 comments:

  1. w00t!
    i will be your assistant/ test study, depending which side of the scale i happen to be fluctuating on at the moment... ;)
    exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was in graduate school, I worked part-time as a personal trainer. I loved it. I was in charge of my own schedule, worked with people, helped them to reach goals, and like you said, I love to work out! You should look into it! I always planned on starting to teach classes, but just never got into it...maybe when the kids are older. My dream class to teach would be kickboxing...that is like a drug to me! Zumba is also really fun.

    ReplyDelete