Saturday, April 17, 2010

Baby Shower

On to the next event....

Double baby shower thrown by Beth for myself and our friend Stephanie who is 3 weeks ahead of me. It was the most perfect day. I am pretty sure Beth ordered it just for us. Sun was shining, birds were chirping and the food was DELICIOUS!!! It was at Beth's parents (who have the coolest back yard!). Please notice the 2 wicker couches in front of the deck. Beth and her dad weren't sure if Steph and I could fit in one of them together to open presents, so they put them both out, just to be safe. How big did they think we were!?!?! Really it worked out great so we have full range when opening gifts...



The favors were Oreo Truffles, which Addisen thoroughly enjoyed:
The tiny guests. How cute are they??? Little girls, all dressed up, nothing beats it.


Here is Stephanie and I, on one chair mind you, we did separate later...
It was a great shower and we were blessed with such great things for Baby Joshua. Thank you to all of you who made it special!

No comments:

Post a Comment