Today marks the 36/37 week mark. I say both numbers b/c the due date the drs are going by is May 25. The last ultrasound in March dated it May 16. The docs will not change their due date late in pregnancy because genetics take over at some point and they could just be bigger babies... either way, I found out we are progressing nicely =)
I went to the dr today and it was the first internal exam... I am 2 1/2 cm dilated and 50% effaced... his head is at -1 station (lowish). She said it wouldn't surprise her if he was here in the next week. Thank goodness!!!
Stay tuned!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats Kari! I'm sure you'll have a fast and easy delivery! I am also measuring over a week ahead, sometimes 1.5 weeks ahead and they won't change my due date either :( Boo!!!
ReplyDelete