Friday, April 16, 2010

Catch up time!!!

I cannot even believe how long it has been since my last blog! Get ready. I have a lot to catch up on =)

We'll start with "The List". It has been getting chipped away at little by little. As you may remember, Mikey was going to remodel our closet so I could empty all of my craft/sewing stuff out the closet in Joshua's room and get him organized.
We had a bit of a plan as I knew what needed to come in there from the other closet and had a perfect vision in my mind of how it should fit in the new configuration. THEN, Mike went to the brand new Lowe's and found that all of their fancy California Closet style stuff was on HUGE sale. So he bought everything they had and made his own plan. He is amazing!!
Here is what it looked like before, basically one row of hanging and one shelf.
He had to hire assistants... not sure what he ended up paying. They were so happy to help. And in just a few short hours, my closet was transformed into a magnificent haven for clothes and crafts to reside in PERFECT harmony!
This is the craft "column" of shelves/drawers.
And this is the clothes, purses, shoes, etc. side.LOVE IT!!! Thank you my sweet hubbie!!! You and your handyman skills rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment