We had such a great time, amazing food, fun and relaxation. Mike camped out on the couch because he had just had his knee surgery that morning, but the rest of us stayed busy. The kids did a few Minute to Win It games, played Ping Pong, jumped on the trampoline, and played with the chinchilla babies. My Aunt is a talented photographer and captured lots of fun pics from the evening. They downloaded in reverse order...

Cousin Jake with Joshua
Cousin Angus
Cousin Cal
and Kailee with the other baby...
We walked to the beach to see the sunset and got lots of neat pictures!

Addie, Angus, Kailee and Jake
Some good lookin' kiddos!
And my Daddy and I =)This one you have to get the cookie from your forhead to your mouth with no hands:

In this game you have to use a spaghetti noodle to pick up penne pasta, again, no hands allowed.
It's rather entertaining to watch! Stay tuned for more minute to win its... we just had a Minute to Win It bbq with friends and did a bunch of the games. We will be having more of those get togethers. For those of you who don't even know what I am talkin about... it's a show on tv... google it, you will be entertained. I promise. We are a little obsessed with it around here =)

In this game you have to use a spaghetti noodle to pick up penne pasta, again, no hands allowed.
It's rather entertaining to watch! Stay tuned for more minute to win its... we just had a Minute to Win It bbq with friends and did a bunch of the games. We will be having more of those get togethers. For those of you who don't even know what I am talkin about... it's a show on tv... google it, you will be entertained. I promise. We are a little obsessed with it around here =)

No comments:
Post a Comment