Sunday, July 25, 2010

Beach Day

After being cooped up for 5 days being sick (me, not them), we decided to venture out and get some fresh air. Mike was working so the kids and I went on an adventure! We were actually up and ready for early church and got to the beach by 12ish!! We opted for Montana de Oro because it has the coolest rocks for collecting. And there is no sand, so it is much easier on my clean freak personality. The girls made rock cakes with seaweed topping, we had a picnic, played UNO and just relaxed. The girls even got in the FREEZING water!! Joshua ate at the beginning and then slept in the good 'ol Bob (his stroller) the rest of the time. The girls found loads, and I mean LOADS, of rocks. I let them each pick 2 big and 2 little (and a couple other faves) to bring home to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment