When all the kids had gone through they were awareded medals of bravery and "campaign" medals for completing their mission.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
More October fun...
Joshua is growing so fast! He will be 6 months old tomorrow! He had his well baby check up today and weighed 18lbs 2ozs and was 27 3/4" long! He is (according to the dr.) right on developmentally. He has one tooth (not quite big enough to capture in pictures) and is enjoying food... his fave so far is cornbread! My sweet southern boy :) He loves to talk and sing. He is definitely a mamma's boy and for the most part, doesn't take his eyes off of me:) I love him. His smiles and stories bring tears to my eyes. We have come a long way baby boy. To think we were told to end this little life infuriates me. It just goes to show that God is SO much bigger then doctors. Thank you Lord for this amazing blessing!!

The girls were in costumes for an Alice in Wonderland Tea Party...
Cheerleader Kailee @ the Tea Party
And the Tiger... Love that she wanted to dress up in the costume from last year.
The hosts of the tea party... the Mad Hatter and the Queen of Hearts!
These are friends of ours who don't have kids, but threw this party for their friends' kids. How special is that? She had all kinds of games/spooky things set up for them. The first spooky thing was to go in the back and look at this old looking book (really a box). When it opened it had a mirror that had a crazy face in it when you looked at it. When she asked Addie to open the box she said, "No." Our friend said, "I'll help you... go ahead, open it." Addie said, "Why would I want to do that????" Duh. If I know it's going to scare me, why would I open the box. Brilliant. Then their barn/craft room was set up as a haunted house. She took a couple kids through at a time. When it was almost Addie's turn I said, "You won't be too scared??" She said, "No mommy, I'm going to use my TIGER PAWS to protect me!" Oh. When round 2 in the haunted house came around I asked if she was going through. "No... my tiger paws are TIIIRREEED." But of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay!!! A blog post!! Sooo cute! I love seeing the pictures of the kiddos. They have grown up so much. Every time I see them I am amazed and get a little teary eyed. :)
ReplyDelete