Friday, October 29, 2010

The rest of October...

Momma got some girl time with friends for a 50 mile bike ride. Yikes... we almost died. It was the best of times and the worst of times... I think my time in extreme length sports is over. At least extreme lengths sans training. The most I had done since I did the ride a year ago when I was preggo w/Joshua was ride my bike to the gym ONCE and take several spin classes. Those are not nearly equivalent to the treacherous ride through wine country. Either way it was nice to spend some time with friends doing something I love. I think I still love it. We'll see. Hmmm..
Joshua has been getting all kinds of lovin' from his big sisters. They absolutely adore him. I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual. Although there are times where I am sure he wish he could run away and hide. Those days are not far in the future I am positive!
This pose cracks us up. We have spent the last 6 months doing all kinds of mouth/tongue/cheek therapy to help him "control" his tongue. It is finally working. Only thing is we aren't used to seeing him tight lipped and it just looks like he is ticked off... "What you talkin' bout Willis???"
Lizard tongue we know and love...
You wanna mess with me???? More love... and no, Addie did not have an owie on her forehead. She decided right smack in the middle of her forehead was a great place for a stamp.
Kailee and Addie have been in gymnastics since the beginning of summer (well, Addie had to wait until her cast was off). They had a little Fall Festival show last weekend to show off their skills.
Our friend Savannah is in the same class as Kailee (they are called Dolphins. Addie is a Jellyfish) Ta DA!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously cute!!! When Josh has his lips closed he looks likes he's trying to be mister cool....lol! He is way too darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHmy the one of the joshua sandwhich with his sissies smackin his cheeks... kill me now. thats worth gold.

    ReplyDelete