A couple weeks ago, the kids and I decided on a whim to go up and stay with Mike in Salinas. It was the weekend of the air show and Mike thought the kids would like it. The girls thought it was AMAZING... Joshua was not as impressed. A tiny bit loud for the muffin, even with his ear plugs. Lucky for he and I, the CHiPpers had a booth at the show and had the SUV there, so that is where we spent most of the show.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
I promised
Since some of you have requested an update... or more accurately, have called me out cause I haven't blogged in FOREVER! Here ya go. It is the most recent happenings. I'll go back in time later... when I have time. Or when I decide not to sleep anymore.
A couple weeks ago, the kids and I decided on a whim to go up and stay with Mike in Salinas. It was the weekend of the air show and Mike thought the kids would like it. The girls thought it was AMAZING... Joshua was not as impressed. A tiny bit loud for the muffin, even with his ear plugs. Lucky for he and I, the CHiPpers had a booth at the show and had the SUV there, so that is where we spent most of the show.

A couple weeks ago, the kids and I decided on a whim to go up and stay with Mike in Salinas. It was the weekend of the air show and Mike thought the kids would like it. The girls thought it was AMAZING... Joshua was not as impressed. A tiny bit loud for the muffin, even with his ear plugs. Lucky for he and I, the CHiPpers had a booth at the show and had the SUV there, so that is where we spent most of the show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment