The life and stories of the Hammie girls... and their Dad... and their little brother!
Monday, March 7, 2011
More February fun
It snowed! In Atascadero! You can't really tell, but it did. Enough to make tiny snowballs and then melt. The girls thought it was sooo cool! Patience is the fruit of the spirit Silas is working on. He's getting really good.
I never thought Mike would have so much fun dressing like his boy. We found this camo hat and kid size aviators and Mike had to get them. I admit, I love it.
I am a MOMMA, a WIFE, a FRIEND, a DAUGHTER, and most importantly, a CHILD OF GOD. I am saved by GRACE alone and would not be the person I am with out the Lord. I love my family more than life. Here is a little piece of us... ENJOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment