Beware. There are A LOT of pictures.
Addie was dancing around singing, "First time at the snooowwww, First time at the sno o o o!".
We made a super cool snowman. He was awesome. He had hair. And a pipe.
We only took this picture once. That's how great a day it was. Not only did they play, have fun, not complain when their toes were cold, they SMILED FOR PICTURES! AT THE SAME TIME!!
Addie tried to feed the boy some snow... he wanted none of it. Smart boy to be cautious of what that particular sister tried to give him...
Then his Momma gave him some snow. He liked it:)

My little gymnast Kailee was doing handstands in the snow.
My boys
Your so funny Daddy!
Flying baby!
Family pic! When I was reviewing the pictures I saw this one and was shocked at how big our family looked. Funny. Sometimes I still feel like I'm only 18. I look at pics and can't believe I have this amazing and adorable family! I'm not old enough!
The girls look sooo stinking old here. I hate that they are growing up so fast. 
When we had had all the fun we could in the snow, we changed into our snugglies and had a car picnic. Josh is in love with oranges. Only he wants to hold the whole thing. This one didn't even get peeled and he still wouldn't let it go.
The girls were being silly and putting the cuties on their eyes (I have no idea why, but it was funny) Mike was trying to snap a picture and as he snapped, they fell and this is what the pic looked like. Sideways orange fangs.
The best part... we were the ONLY people at the snow park. Yeah for homeschooling:) While everyone else is stuck in school, we ran away to play! The girls did learn that a snowball really does get bigger and bigger as it rolls. They rolled a big snow ball about 50 feet. It ended up so big the 3 of them (Mike and girls) couldn't roll it anymore. It was too heavy! Josh and I had retreated to the car already and missed the photo opp.
Now that we know how much fun it is, we will definitely be going back more frequently!!!
Next time, count us in! xo SUPER cute blog. Those are some gorg kids.
ReplyDelete