Monday, March 7, 2011

February is here!

I know, don't be shocked. I am already posting February stuff! Woot Woot! These are just a bunch of random happenings in the life...
Hanging with his daddy!
This is Mike's rocking horse from when he was a baby. Josh thinks he is pretty hot stuff on it!
This is his funny face... pursed lips. Silly.The girls and I thought it would be funny to put a bow in his hair. One of many moments he'll be dressed up, I am positive. The funniest part was that he totally DID NOT look like a girl in any way. I thought babies were babies and you couldn't really tell. Um, not Josh. He is ALL BOY. Oh, and we tied his burp rag around him like a cape. HEE HEE!
Josh loves his dogs. And they don't mind him. Of course he isn't moving much yet, but they like him cause he drops food:) "Whatcha doin'?"

No comments:

Post a Comment