A "sponge" cake. Given to our friends Anabelle and Dawson (I didn't get a pic of the aftermath, darn it.) We frosted sponges and sprinkled them up. The "victims" went to slice into the cake and found it a bit difficult. HEE HEE!!!
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
April Fools!!!
I am not a huge practical joker, but I do like a funny prank here and there. Particularly if I am not the "victim". This year, I asked the kids if they would like to play a joke on their best friends and their dad. Of course, the answer was yes. So, onto google we went. Here is what we came up with...
A "sponge" cake. Given to our friends Anabelle and Dawson (I didn't get a pic of the aftermath, darn it.) We frosted sponges and sprinkled them up. The "victims" went to slice into the cake and found it a bit difficult. HEE HEE!!!
The next "victim" was dad. What do you get when you eat the cream filling out of an oreo and replace it with white toothpaste?? The perfect dad prank. "Here Dad! Have an Oreo!!"
Dad, "OH, what is this???" Then, the evil cackling from the pranksters... MUAAHHAHHHAA!
A "sponge" cake. Given to our friends Anabelle and Dawson (I didn't get a pic of the aftermath, darn it.) We frosted sponges and sprinkled them up. The "victims" went to slice into the cake and found it a bit difficult. HEE HEE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment