Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Joshua Michael is 1!!!

We made it! He is officially a big 1 year old. I cannot believe what the last year has brought. When God asks us to be joyful in trials, this is why. Because he has a bigger, brighter plan then anything we can imagine. Joshua Michael is such a miracle. Anyone who sees him smile falls instantly in love. His smile radiates through his whole face. It has, by no means, been an easy year. Rather, the toughest of our lives. I am so thankful that God has brought us through this journey. Our faith has been stretched and our family has grown stronger because of it all. Thank you to all of you who have been there every step of the way. We are so blessed.

Now, onto celebration!

Celebration #1 was a morning with just us. He (the girls) opened his gifts and played for a bit.


Celebration #2 (not sure in the timeline, actually) Mike's mom her boyfriend came by to love on our boy. He got his very own walker!! Time to get moving boy! Happy day with Nana!!!

Celebration #3 with some of our closest friends...





What better theme for a tiny man's birthday the super cool OWLS! Ok, so maybe not manly, but I love owls. I think they are adorable. And since he is too tiny to vote, I get to. For now:)


A tiny sized cake for my tiny 1 year old man!!!

The great BBQers.... Daddy and Uncle Rich!By the time it was cake time, little man was overwhelmed and would only sample it with his Momma.




Our friends Stephanie and Marshall. Marshall and Josh are only 4 days apart. They are destined to be buddies.



Silly girls!And then he was big nigh night from all the excitement! We are so thankful for our little Joshua and can't wait to celebrate more birthdays with him!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment