The life and stories of the Hammie girls... and their Dad... and their little brother!
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
I'm BAAAACCKKKK!
Holy cow. It has been a very long time. Ridiculously long. Sorry folks. Lots has happened and I am going to do a brief synopsis of each event so I can get this year's blogs bound and on my coffee table!
Flashback to March....
I had extra marshmellows, so what better use for them then a CHUBBY BUNNY CONTEST!!! And once the girls faced the challenge, Mike was up for it! It's so funny to show the girls these funny games. The look on their face when we describe the "game" was hysterical enough!
I am a MOMMA, a WIFE, a FRIEND, a DAUGHTER, and most importantly, a CHILD OF GOD. I am saved by GRACE alone and would not be the person I am with out the Lord. I love my family more than life. Here is a little piece of us... ENJOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment