Sunday, January 8, 2012

Momma races again

I did Wildflower again in May. It was a blast! I chose to amp it up this time and do the Olympic Course. That means a 1 mile swim, a 25.8 mile ride and a 6.2 mile run.
My cheerleaders came! Minus their little bro since it is such a long day. Didn't want Daddy to have to entertain small fry.


I got my prerace loves!!
Thanks to the practice swims, I did rather well in my swim. The girl next to me in transition had done lots of races including an Ironman and I got out of the water before her!Off to get my bike on!

Meanwhile, the kiddos wandered with their adorable hats. How stinking cute are they?
The One and Only Wildflower. Here we go to the run.
Stick collecting
Finished!!!! Relaxing with my #1 Fan.
My time ended up 3:14:26, 48th out of 184 in my age division. Not bad for my first Olympic distance 1 year, almost to the day, post-baby. Next year... I hope to do even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment