I cannot believe Kailee is in 2nd grade. Mike and I took a look back at her other 1st day of school pictures and were blown away by how much she has changed. She is becoming such a little young lady. I am so proud of her and cannot wait to see what this year brings!!!
Here is Kailee: 1st day of Kindergarten
And then it was Miss Addie Ray's first day of Pre-K. We started her at a different preschool this year, North County Christian. The school goes all the way through high school. It has a more academic based preschool then where she was. There are 5 kids in her class that have siblings in Kailee's 2nd grade class. Fun for them to know their big/little sis/bros are together! There were also several kids from her old preschool that transferred over. It was nice for her to have familiar faces!
Here is Addie 1st day of 3 year old preschool:
No comments:
Post a Comment