Wednesday, September 15, 2010

We have a 7 year old!!

Kailee celebrated her 7TH birthday while we were in Fresno. We don't do birthday parties every year and the last one she had was for her 5th b-day, so I figured, if she wanted, this could be a party year. Especially since so much of our life has revolved around Joshua. When I asked her what she would like to do, she said she just wanted a family party. It worked our perfectly that we were in Fresno because there are all kinds of aunts, uncles and cousins around! She got to have 2 CAKES!! The first celebration was a couple days early because Mike had to work on her actual day. Yummy Cold Stone ice cream cake!!
J was in attendance... not sure how these pics ended up in this blog... oh well.
His best nap the entire trip was laying on the couch by the pool.

Nana got her some sassy cupcakes for her actual day. She was so happy because I NEVER buy those for them.
I am so proud of my sweet 7 year old girl. Kailee Boo... you sure are amazing. You have such a sweet spirit. I cannot wait to see what this year brings you!! I love you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment