Addie got him a giant Bakugan, a dollar, some rocks, a plastic gold coin and a Tinkerbell sticker from the doctor.
Kailee picked a purple wallet made by our neighbor with duct tape (the new rage for tweens, apparently. He has also made Kailee a camera case out of duct tape) She also tucked a dollar inside of his card.
Not sure who picked the shells, but I am sure he will treasure all his goodies forever.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
DADDY'S BIRTHDAY!!
Mike turned 32!!! August 27th. The girls and I made him a birthday cake and made him a yummy dinner.
It was his first birthday as a father of 3!!

The girls used their earnings from the lemonade stand to buy Mike presents at the neigboring garage sales (I had no idea what they were up to, but when I saw their finds, I thought it was hilarious and adorable)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment