They stayed out there all night (with Mike, of course). They didn't even wake up as soon as the sun did! I'm sure it will become a summer tradition =)
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Backyard campout
Mike (superdad) set up the big tent for the kids to sleep in one night in August. They had been asking to for months and finally it was a warmish night, so off they went. Of course my kids (hostesses with the mostest) had to set up a "patio" area.
They stayed out there all night (with Mike, of course). They didn't even wake up as soon as the sun did! I'm sure it will become a summer tradition =)

Yes, even the dog camped out!
They stayed out there all night (with Mike, of course). They didn't even wake up as soon as the sun did! I'm sure it will become a summer tradition =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment