Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sale-in

In my back-to-school prep I pulled BAGS of clothes out of the girls' rooms plus the first round of baby stuff Joshua had outgrown. I decided to go the distance and clean out the rest of my house/garage and have a garage sale. I told everyone I knew (thanks Facebook) and ended up with 2 other neighbors participating in their driveways and 5 families in my own driveway. It was a great day and we all made a little cash for our time. Beth and Tyson hosted the Lemonade Stand for the kids (this is a downfall of mine - I have something against lemonade stands, not that I won't buy from one, I just don't want to deal with the prep for one) The kids made $30 bucks selling lemonade and cupcakes. I am very appreciative to the McDermotts for giving that experience to my kids... because otherwise... it would not have happened.
My cat thought all of these people had come to visit him. He hung out the entire time!! I had numerous people ask (seriously ask) if he was for sale.

And after 2 downloads, it won't go straight... but this is Joshua and his friend Marshall. They are 4 days apart =) Josh was actually due like 3 weeks after Marshall, but he came early and Marshall was late!





No comments:

Post a Comment