Saturday, February 19, 2011

December Fun and Games

I really don't know where December went... I know I tried to document it all, but I have learned that juggling the three muskateers sometimes means memories are just in our minds:) Since we were laying super low in December (Like crazy hibernation trying to stay away from germs in order to keep Josh healthy for the 12/30 surgery date) we had lots of activities for the girls.

We made sugar cookies....
And drank caramel apple cider while the cookies baked...And then decorated until we ran out of sprinkles! I think I am still finding them on my floor!!Finished products...Next up was popcorn balls! We haven't made these before, so it was kind of an experiment. The kids had fun getting all sticky and I had fun... well, let's just say a mother's joy is sometimes found through the giggles of her children... not the messes made in the process:)

My decorating counterpart was in charge of the outside, as usual. It just gets better and better every year. This year, hands down, best ever!
Finally, we decorated gingerbread houses. We have done this every year and the girls normally need (let) me help them. This year they were little miss independent. It was fun to see them get into it! They turned out great! Final products were another picture that never was taken:(

No comments:

Post a Comment