Friday, February 25, 2011

More 2010 pics....

So I am totally aware that my blog has been WAY behind!!! Well, I guess that is an understatement. My blog has basically been non-existent for the last 4 months. Holy cow. I am finally (after this post) caught up on 2010 action. I know it's old news and would just pick up with current news, but I put my blog into a book at the end of the year and I want everything documented since scrapbooking is just a pasttime of mine. I don't foresee actively scrapbooking for at least another 10 years. In the meantime, blogging will be our fam's documentation of life.

Ok, in November, my girls and I did the Templeton Turkey Trot. We had a few stragglers to hang with us... Bethany's hubbie, Tim and KAILEE!! and Beth's son DAWSON! They both did the kid 1 mile race and had a blast! Post race oranges:)
No, he didn't wear this for the race... but was proud to wear it afterwards.
My awesome hubbie got me a Garmin GPS running watch for an early Christmas present. I LOVE it. And now I'm a cool running chick.
Onto other events.... Whipcream is very important in our house around the holidays. You need it for everything. Hot chocolate, Caramel apple cider, or the preferred use... direct squirts in your mouth!!!
Even Josh got in on the action!
Aunt Candi and Uncle James stopped in on their way home from Pismo. We love our quick visits!
The girls really enjoyed jumping into our mini-pile of leaves. This was the 2nd and last jumping session... then the leaves got to smoooshed to be fun. Buried in leaves. Let's just say they were a little itchy after this adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment