skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tired of Repeating Myself
The life and stories of the Hammie girls... and their Dad... and their little brother!
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Happenings
Joshua loves his daddy! How cute is that kid's smile???
This was his first popsicle experience. YUMMY!
Three blonds hanging out on the bed:)
They like to snuggle... the kid, the cat and the dog. I guess they can put the rivalry aside for a comfy place to sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hammie Babies
People I stalk
Enjoying the Small Things
Hunter Family
Sytsma Family
Hutchinson Family
Fring Family
Fletcher Family
VandenAkker Family
McDermott Family
Allen Family
Rossi Family
Pray Family
Parrish Family
People who love my family
What have we been up to???
►
2012
(29)
►
November
(5)
►
January
(24)
▼
2011
(19)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(5)
▼
February
(13)
Surgery day
The PARRTTTAAYY
Happenings
Happy Birthday to ADDIE!!
Welcome 2011!
More 2010 pics....
Fresno Visit
Adorable craft!
Christmas Morning!
Camp out
More fun December pics
December Fun and Games
December Festivities
►
2010
(105)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(21)
►
2009
(48)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
Who am I
Hammie Fam
I am a MOMMA, a WIFE, a FRIEND, a DAUGHTER, and most importantly, a CHILD OF GOD. I am saved by GRACE alone and would not be the person I am with out the Lord. I love my family more than life. Here is a little piece of us... ENJOY!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment