Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to ADDIE!!

We have a 5 year old in our midst. I absolutely cannot believe she is 5. I look at my sweet baby girl and still see the little tiny munchkin she IS. Until I look closely at her and see she is not a tiny munchkin. She is a young lady. For her birthday she wanted to go shopping, go to Sephora, have a cookie dough ice cream cake and wanted to make sure that we remembered to put balloons on her bed and on her chair at the kitchen table.

After a delicious breakfast (and since I'm so behind on my blogging I have no idea what it was) she got to open her gifts and we got ready to head out to San Luis to do her shopping and play make-up at Sephora.

These girls LOVE Sephora. Addie always wants to have hot pink eye shadow with glitter. And Kailee always wants to have her make-up look like mine... "Just NORMAL Mommy, " she tells me.
Then we went and did a little shopping... And home for birthday dinner... which was completely trumped by the amazing cake. So delicious. Kailee and I had made it earlier. Homeade ice cream cakes are WAY better then store bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment