Our church put on a Night at Bethlehem Dec. 19. LOTS of folks volunteered to run "shops" that would resemble shops in the time of the night Jesus was born. It was a community outreach. Each booth had an activity, a food (from Bible times) or something related to "back then". 3 times throughout the night the nativity skit played with a brief word from one of our pastors and an alter call. It was such a fun night! We had a great turn out. I think it was great to show people in our community the real meaning of Christmas. We even had live goats and a horse! I ran the braiding booth with Beth, the best braider I know. Our kids enjoyed running around to all of the booths doing the crafts and eating the yummy food. It was a blast!











SUPER fun night, and everyone I tell about it thinks it was SO clever and sounding fun. Im sure it will be even bigger next year. PS- I look giant in that picture. Ew. xo
ReplyDelete