This is how she woke up one morning. Walked into my room and said, "Momma, I put my snugglies on!"
Monday, January 25, 2010
Funny Addie Ray
Addie Ray is the funniest little lady. These are a couple examples....
This is how she woke up one morning. Walked into my room and said, "Momma, I put my snugglies on!"
And.... the girl loves to read in bed before she goes to sleep. She'll read a few books, turn her light off and curl up and go to sleep. Well, usually. This night, she was wiped out. She was snoring so loudly I got the video camera out and taped it.... hmm should post that too. Maybe later. I have too much blogage to catch up on tonight. We love our Ray Girl.
This is how she woke up one morning. Walked into my room and said, "Momma, I put my snugglies on!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment