So my list of projects to prepare for Baby Joshua is REALLY, REALLY long! Mainly because I have sooooo many ideas, I want to do them allll! (I'll post the list later)
The first project to be completed was his "GeeGee". Those of you who know my girls know the love they have for their "GeeGee's" - that is their security blankets they have had since they were teensy tiny. And yes, Kailee still has hers every night and each morning she wakes up. 
Addie has a "tiny geegee" that she has to lay perfectly on her pillow satin side up, then has to be covered by her "big geegee".
That being said, it was very important for them to know what Joshua's geegee was going to be. We had a date night Friday night (date as in the girls and I b/c Mike was working) and we went to the fabric store so they cold pick the material for his geegee (satin and minkie is standard).
I did this one a little fancier, because why not??
For those of you who sew, a quick tutorial:
I cut the satin about 6" wider than the minkie and put the wrong sides together:
No comments:
Post a Comment