Addie Ray also participated in the decorating and I would have given her an award for being the best 3 year decorator! (Her Yia Yia helped =))
Friday, January 1, 2010
Another award!
Gingerbread house decorating is a tradition in our house. It comes in handy because the elementary school does a contest each year. Kailee's house won 2nd place for Most Decorative Use of Candy. She was pretty excited! Her house didn't always look so great, Yia Yia got the girls the premade kits this year, which are usually a breeze to assemble, however, Kailee's had been rocked by a pretty intense earthquake before even being assembled! She and her dad pieced it together and she and Uncle Bubby made it beautiful!

Addie Ray also participated in the decorating and I would have given her an award for being the best 3 year decorator! (Her Yia Yia helped =))
Addie Ray also participated in the decorating and I would have given her an award for being the best 3 year decorator! (Her Yia Yia helped =))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment