Mom made a special cake (practice for the actual party cake... stay tuned).
And presents!!And since it was such a beautiful day in the neighborhood... we decided to head to the park and practice riding bikes. We had taken the girls to the Lake Park the day before to try to get Addie to practice riding her bike w/o training wheels. Once around the lake and she pretty much had it mastered. She was still in the mood on her birthday, so we took advantage.... she is pro now and we have the footage to prove it.
The girl road miles and miles. As of this afternoon (Monday) she was starting and stopping all by herself and doing tricks... made my heart stop. Heaven help me when this baby boy gets to that age. He'll be in full pads!
The girl road miles and miles. As of this afternoon (Monday) she was starting and stopping all by herself and doing tricks... made my heart stop. Heaven help me when this baby boy gets to that age. He'll be in full pads!
We ended the day with dinner at Bubba's. (No, the food really isn't that great, but you get to eat free on your b-day AND they sing to you!!!) This is a pic of the pic they took because when we left the house we were just going to the store - where I wouldn't need my camera. Then I decided it would be more fun to eat out, so no camera. Addie found it HILARIOUS that they served her a cowpie. Told her Nana on the phone later, "I ate a cowpie!"
I cannot believe my little baby girl is already 4. She has made our lives so bright and I am thankful for her everyday. Happy Birthday to my favorite 4 year old girl! We love you sooooo!!!!
fun! she looks so cute in the first pic, like "mwahahahaha its all mine" :)
ReplyDelete